Information For Merchants
On-Campus Merchant Information
Locations throughout campus have been set up to accept Domer Dollars in order to provide cardholders the convenience of purchasing goods and services without the hassle of carrying cash or credit cards. These locations benefit by reducing cash handling and credit card processing fees. If you are interested in finding out more information about purchasing a terminal for your campus business, please contact the Campus Card Office at email@example.com.
Off-Campus Merchant Information
The University of Notre Dame has partnered with UGryd to allow participating off-campus merchants the ability to accept the UND Campus ID Card as a method of payment using Domer Dollars.
The Domer Dollar Off Campus Program advantages include:
- Ability to provide an alternative method of payment for over 17,000 current and potential customers -- students, faculty and staff of the University of Notre Dame
- Additional marketing of your business through the UND website and promotional materials
- A higher recognition level among UND cardholders giving your business a competitive edge
- Daily settlement of funds via ACH, directly to the merchant bank account
- Access to a reporting website showing complete, real-time transaction activity
- Dedicated toll-free hotline offering 24/7 support
- State-of-the-art transaction processing terminal with fast transaction response times available in two formats: dial-up for analog phone line users, and IP for internet-ready users
- Reduced cash handling
If you have any questions about the program please contact the Campus Card Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-631-7814. If you wish to contact UGryd Merchant Services directly to inquire about a partnership, please call 877-636-2002, extension 3.