Campus Gift Card
A Campus Gift Card is the perfect idea for anyone looking to give someone convenient spending power without the need to carry around cash or credit cards.
Parents can purchase a gift card as a little extra for a student. It's also the perfect choice for faculty and staff to celebrate a special occasion with co-workers. The gift card can be used at many campus locations for food, coffee, supplies and much more.
Terms and Conditions
- Campus Gift Cards can be purchased by cash or credit card (University FOAPAL, including ProCards and TravelND Cards, is not allowed)
- Campus Gift Cards can be purchased at many of the Campus Dining units and The Morris Inn
- The Campus Gift Card must be presented to the cashier at the time of purchase
- Campus Gift Cards are non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen
- Campus Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash
- Value can only be added to a Campus Gift Card once at the time of purchase (e.g. You cannot add more value to a card after the initial purchase)
Gift Card Balance Look-Up
If you would like to see your balance, go here. (This balance look-up feature is only available for the Campus Gift Cards. If you have a "Food and Beverage Gift Card" this application will not display the balance)